Note: Specials cannot be combined with other specials or provided by Third Party Vendors. Please contact us directly or book online with Rockies Heli Canada.
Heli Snowshoe – 24 Minute
Enjoy a Heli Snowshoeing Adventure – suitable for the whole family! *The pilot chooses the landing depending on the weather for the day!*
You will land at a High Alpine Meadow with over 2 meters of snow or the Confluence where you will snowshoe to a frozen waterfall. Once you have enjoyed your Hot Chocolate with Irish Cream in the wilderness you will climb back on board your helicopter for the return flight to base.
Winter Gear is provided if required for groups of up to 6 (Please note we have standard sizes).
Le Petite Valentine
Le Petite/ The Small Valentine Heli tour – flying you over the majestic Rocky Mountain with your loved one. 1st time in the helicopter for your Special Valentine. Experience the Le Petite Valentine where we will fly you up the Cline River to the Cline, Lion, and Lioness Glacier and over Mt Elliot where you will get a bird’s eye view of the frozen beauty of Abraham Lake. This is a 12-minute tour for your special someone to experience a helicopter flight for the first time.
Back at base enjoy a steaming hot cup of Hot Chocolate while roasting marshmallows over a bonfire. Surprise your special someone with a chocolate gift!
Family Flight and Fun
- Minimum 4 pax, maximum 6 passengers (weight restrictions apply). Minimum of 2 adults on the trip.
- Flying up Cline River you’ll pass the hoodoos continuing up Entry Creek to Shoe leather creek flying by the Lion and Lioness glacier. Returning via Lake of the Falls. You will get a bird’s eye view of Abraham Lake and its surrounding peaks.
- Bring your 4-legged family members also. (Must be on a leash at all times). Need to kennel your 4-legged family member while you fly. No problem, we have an outdoor kennel, or we keep the dogs with the Crew in the building.
Things to Do
- Spend the day out in our area. Bring your own hotdogs and lunch stuff. We’ll supply the fire and picnic tables for you to enjoy a family lunch in the great outdoors. (we have the sticks to roast wieners).
- Great trails to explore for all.
- 15 Km from the base is Siffleur Falls suspension bridge. Less than a 10-minute walk on a well-marked trail will get you to the bridge! If you like bridges that move, this one is for you!
- Experience Windy Point. A rock formation that juts into Abraham lake offering great views of the lake and some excellent terrain to explore. Check out the Limber Pine. One of the few places that the Limber Pine grows. Hint there is also a geocache hidden by a Limber pine (Not one of ours). Meet the residents of Windy Point.
- Stop in Nordegg at “The Nordegg Canteen” (across from Fast Gas), where you can enjoy an assortment of treats. Family favorites of Ice Cream, French Fries, Sandwiches, and Lattes. Check out their menu here!
Je Taime Valentine
Je Taime/I love you Valentine Heli tour – flying you over the majestic Rocky Mountains with your loved one. Experience the majesty of the glaciers on your Valentine tour. You will get a bird’s eye view of the Wilson Icefield, Lion and Lioness Glacier and the frozen beauty of Abraham Lake. This is a tour that will cover a lot of air and spectacular panoramas. Back at base enjoy a steaming cup of Hot Chocolate while roasting marshmallows over a bonfire. Surprise your special someone with a Candy bouquet!
Back at base enjoy a steaming hot cup of Hot Chocolate while roasting marshmallows over a bonfire. Surprise your special someone with a box of chocolate!