Heli Glamping at
Fortress Lake Wilderness Resort
Available from June 15th to September 15th
$9,500.00 Per Couple / 3 days and 2 nights + taxes and fees
$13,500.00 Per Couple / 4 days and 3 nights + taxes and fees
Fortress Lake Wilderness Resort is located in the BC, Hamber Provincial Park with Heli access only.
All-inclusive Glamping includes:
- Personal butler Service
- Guided fishing on lake and shore
- Kayaking, paddleboard and motorized boat
- Standard Alcoholic Beverages
- A Red Seal Chef prepares daily meals and snacks
- Personal tent with wood stove and chemical toilet
Relax and unplug in this beautiful setting surrounded by the majestic mountains.
Please Note: Flights to Fortress Lake are for guests who are booked at Fortress Lake Lodge. Fortress Lake Wilderness Retreat is a private facility/lake. Rockies Heli cannot be chartered to Fortress Lake without a reservation at the Lodge.