Updated: November 30th, 2022
- Rockies Heli is looking for a pilot with:
- Minimum 100 hours (preference given to those higher time)
- Should have the most time on the R44 or turbine helicopter
- Flying tour flights based on a mentoring program for low-time pilots
- Customer engagement
- Tour commentary
- Keeping the helicopter, equipment, facilities, and grounds clean.
- Assist with front desk duties
Scheduling & Accommodations:
- Shift Work (21 days on 7 days off)
- Bunkhouse accommodations
For an interview please send your resume and contact Rockies Heli at [email protected] or call at (403) 721-2100
(DO NOT SEND ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION – THIS INCLUDES DRIVERS LICENSE, PILOT LICENSE, ETC. AS EMAIL IS NOT SECURE.)
Discover Unlimited Beauty
See the Canadian Rockies the way they were meant to be seen and book a Rockies Heli Canada heli-tour or heli-adventure!
Numerous Media Sources (New York Times, National Geographic, Lonely Planet) have named Canada the #1 travel destination in the world! Let us show you all we’ve got with a unique mountain adventure that is sure to be the experience of a lifetime.