Front Desk / Ground Crew
Updated: August 31st, 2023
Position available immediately
Rockies Heli is located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains beside Abraham Lake offering Sightseeing tours and Adventures. We operate year-round.
This is a very active and high energy job with potential for growth within the company.
Training involves jumping into the helicopter to learn about our various flights and adventures to learning the programs at the front desk.
If you enjoy the outdoors, Rocky Mountains and working with people and helicopters, submit your resume to [email protected].
Front Desk duties are as follows:
- Reservation/Sales by Phone; E-mail;
- Payments via online, phone, direct sales;
- Data Entry; Cash Out/Inventory Control;
- Photo and Gift Shop Sales;
- Processing guests for tours;
- Uploading photos to Webmaster;
- Preparing customer lunches, baking and prep work;
Ground Crew Duties include:
- Radio Operation;
- Guest Flight Safety Briefing;
- Guest Scaling;
- Guest Loading/Unloading from machines that are running or idle;
- tour photo of guests;
- Photo Ops of helicopter tours/stops and area;
Grounds & Vehicle Duties include:
- Maintenance/Cleaning of tour building and crew quarters;
- Meal preparations, lunch and dinner;
- Ground Maintenance (grass cutting, snow removal, hauling water, garbage runs etc.;
- 11 passenger van – pick up clients and supplies;
- Class 4 Drivers license required; (Company covers the cost of medical & licensing).
- ½ ton truck with 16ft water trailer – hauling water for heliport and garbage runs;
- Any other duties required or assigned.
- 14 days on 5 off
- On Site Accommodations
- Room and Board supplied
Off Duty Duties
- Staff meals and dishes.
- Crew Quarter cleaning.
- No Pets
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Customer Service & communications skills
- Be able to work independently & have a friendly outgoing personality
- Experience & knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Gmail, Google Docs
- Ability to multi-task
Discover Unlimited Beauty
See the Canadian Rockies the way they were meant to be seen and book a Rockies Heli Canada heli-tour or heli-adventure!
Numerous Media Sources (New York Times, National Geographic, Lonely Planet) have named Canada the #1 travel destination in the world! Let us show you all we’ve got with a unique mountain adventure that is sure to be the experience of a lifetime.