With the economic and health impacts of the COVID-19 in Alberta, we want to assure all our customers that we are responding to both crises and assessing changes to our operations to help in the mental health of our team and all guests.
Our Sightseeing Tour operations have not been suspended throughout COVID-19. To assist our province in slowing the spread of COVID-19 (until hospitals and health officials are prepared to respond and care for all patients) we are following all recommendations by our Alberta Public Health Officer and Transport Canada Policies for Airlines.
Province of Alberta COVID-19 Recommendations:
- We are closed to anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19, which includes our property, parking, and washroom facilities.
- The administrative staff and any others that are able to work remotely are asked to work from home.
- Masks must be worn at all times. In our facility and in the helicopter.
- Social distancing of 6 feet with those, not a family member or others in a non-related party.
- The facilities are cleaned and disinfected 3 times daily.
- No more than 6 people in our facilities at any one time. (Updated when our Provincial policy dictates.)
- All helicopters are cleaned and disinfected after each flight.
Passengers may not be permitted to board if:
- they are exhibiting: (1) a fever and cough; or (2) a fever and difficulty breathing; and do not have a medical certificate certifying these symptoms are not related to COVID-19.
- they have, or have any reason to suspect they have, COVID-19.
- they have not been permitted to board an aircraft in the previous 14 days for medical reasons related to COVID-19, or
- they are the subject of a mandatory quarantine order as a result of having recently travelled or because of local or provincial health order.
At this time, our charter operations remain open to ensure that we are prepared to respond to any emergency or other essential service that may require our assistance. All Provincial Health policies will be followed.
As a community and provincial tourism partner, we continue to follow federal policies (no inbound international guests) and provincial policies in restricting groups to 15 or less, which includes canceling all our large bus groups. Due to the federal policies, we will be concentrating our marketing efforts within Canada until other regions are opened later this year.